Vehicle tracking systems have brought this technology to the day-to-day life of the common person. Today GPS used in cars, ambulances, fleets and police vehicles are common sights on the roads of developed countries. All the existing technology support tracking the vehicle place and status The GPS\GSM Based System is one of the most important systems, which integrate both GSM and GPS technologies. It is necessary due to the many of applications of both GSM and GPS systems and the wide usage of them by millions of people throughout the world.
This system designed for users in land construction and transport business, provides real-time information such as location, speed and expected arrival time of the user is moving vehicles in a concise and easy-to-read format. This system may also useful for communication process among the two points.
Applications and benefits
1. You can locate your stolen vehicle easily using your mobile without any extra cost.
2. It can be used for trucks carrying valuable goods, to keep track of the status of delivery and location of the truck at all times.
3. The device ensures vehicle security and smooth fleet management.
4. You can easily install it in any vehicle such as cars, boats and motorbikes. An SMS will inform you whether the vehicle is stationary or on the move.
5. You can also use it to keep tab on your driver. It reduces vehicle abuse and ultimately results in significant cost-savings for individuals, fleet owners and the like.